Welcome to Latin Groove Dance school
Here’s a friendly reminder of our rules and regulations:
- No Boots or outside shoes are allowed in the studios at all times.
*Dance shoes are strongly recommended for your comfort and safety. If you do not have dance shoes, please make sure the shoes you are wearing are CLEAN (no rocks underneath, no gum, no broken heels, no boots and no marking soles.) The teacher can tell you to remove them if not suited for the dance floor.
- All students must sign in upon arrival. Since we have many students and price packages, this will facilitate the process of verifying if everyone is in their proper class.
- SOLICITATION, We strongly do not accept any type of solicitation. If you do so, we reserve the right to cancel your membership and you lose all classes that you’ve paid for.
- Don’t chew gum or bring food and drinks (a closed water bottle is okay) into the studios.
- You may ONLY attend the classes you registered for.
- Platinum Members are allowed to take as many classes as they like as long as they remain in the level they were assigned to and below. The teacher can decide to refuse a student in a class if he or she believes the student does not have the necessary dance level to follow the group.
- Please be on time for your classes. If you are late, please enter the class quietly.
- Wait for your class to start outside the studio where classes are already in process.
- Hygiene…. since many dances require a close proximity to your partner, we ask that all students practice proper hygiene. We have showers, deodorant, and mints if one should require.
- Dress code: please wear comfortable clothing that you can move in. We wouldn’t want you to limit your potential because of your garments.
- Do not leave your personal effects in the studios at the end of the night. We bring all the lost and found items to various shelters monthly, so please ask us if you left something and you can’t find it.
- Feel free to ask questions during the class but respect the teacher while he is talking or showing a move.
- Please respect your fellow classmates and employees. No improper remarks or behaviour will be allowed in our establishment.
- Completely silence and stow your cell phone. Even vibration is often audible and disrupts the class.
Free classes at the Club 6/49:
Latin Groove teachers teach free lessons at the club 6/49 Mondays (Salsa beginner), Tuesdays (Kizomba beginner/intermediate) and Wednesday’s (Salsa intermediate/ advanced). The club 6/49’s cover charge is NOT included in any of Latin Groove packages.
We thank you for being part of our LG community and wish you the most amazing experience you can have with us.
General Terms (SUSPENSION AND CANCELLING MEMBERSHIPS)
• Latin dance subscriptions give access to classes of the dancer’s level and below.
• Please see terms and conditions.
• All prices are subject to change.
• Applicable taxes apply
• Must be paid in full
• Monthly passes cannot be suspended nor transferred.
• 12 months passes may be suspended under specific terms and conditions (please see the related terms and conditions).
• Client acknowledges that a charge of $25.00 will be made for any withdrawals not completed due to insufficient funds.
• Client agrees to keep and obey all rules and regulations now in force or in the future prescribed by Studio LG, for the use of the studio facilities, premises and equipment therein.
• Studio LG reserves the right to revoke any Agreement if the client fails to keep and obey any of such rules and regulations.
- Client understands that (s)he has the ability to “suspend” his/her contract at any point in time for a minimum of and a maximum of one (1) month.
- A request to suspend contract must be made by completing and submitting the online Contract Suspension Request Form or by completing and submitting the Contract Suspension Request form at the studio reception desk.
- Contract suspensions shall not come into effect unless and until Studio LG provides its expressed approval to the client of the Request to Suspend Contract.
- Client acknowledges that a charge of $25.00 will be made for each one (1) month suspension of his/her membership.
- You may cancel your (12) Month Platinum Unlimited —Membership Contract at any time.
- To cancel your Contract, please fill out a Contract Cancellation Request Form.
- After notice of cancellation, an early cancellation fee of $99, plus applicable taxes, will be charged to your credit card.
- Contract privileges will continue throughout the term of your last month charged.
- Upon cancelling the annual pass, the Á LA CARTE price of $139+taxes will be charged for each month that has been used.
Contract Auto-Renew Option
- This option is set by default and locks into current price of contract with the agreement to the automatic renewal for subsequent months, unless cancelled by either the client or Studio LG with notification of 30 days in advance of the next billing date. The auto-renew lock in option does not apply to any promotion, special or discounted price unless explicitly specified by Studio LG.
Ask us about our upcoming events and special promotions